Only 3 more years until I start TTC. Counting down makes getting older a little easier. And having the back up plan makes rejection easier.
This year’s goals:
- Read more non-fiction books
- Buy a house
- Change diet to exclude dairy (I think it’s giving me stomachaches)
- Try to date
- Study Japanese (undecided on taking JLPT in December)
- Go to more baseball games
- Donate to charity and volunteer my time
Those are the main goals. I don’t have any plans to travel yet, but if the opportunity arises I would love to go to Orlando and visit Harry Potter World. I’m planning a big trip in 2018 so I need to save my money.
I am really dreading trying dating again, but I got a subscription to a paid website for Christmas. It’s only for 3 months. I think I’ll activate in March when the weather starts to get nice again. I haven’t tried a paid website yet so maybe it will be a different experience. I don’t really think anything is going to come of it, but as they say, you miss all the shots you don’t take.